Geronimo family ticket giveaway
We have a winner! Joanne Harte has won a family ticket to Geronimo Festival!
Geronimo Festival started life in Cheshire and is currently travelling down south to Hertfordshire. On Sat 30 and Sun 1 July Geronimo will be at Knebworth House. Headlining is Justin Fletcher. It’s been called ‘Glastonbury for Kids’ and offers an impressive array of activities and attractions for energetic children aged 13 and under, together with their parents. Is Hertfordshire ready for this?
The inventor and founder of Geronimo Festival is Simon Goldman, who has seven children – seven! – and couldn’t find the kind of festival that he and his family wanted to go to, so he designed and created his own.
In addition to Justin, you will also enjoy the delightful Mr Bloom as well as the team from Swashbuckle, Andy Day and the Odd Socks, Alex Winter and Katy Ashworth. Have a look at what’s on offer. Merely reading the programme is enough to make you want to have a lie down. Kids will love it. Parents might need to pencil in a Geronimo nap before tackling this brand new festival.
Geronimo Festival Sat 30 June & Sun 1 July, Knebworth House, SG1 2AX.
And here’s a treat for you. A giveaway: a day family ticket for 4 on either Sat 30 June or Sun 1 July for Geronimo at Knebworth House.
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
Joanne Harte has won a family ticket. Congratulations Joanne!
WANT TO WIN?
But of course! And it’s very easy to enter. Here’s how to do it:
- GO to the Muddy Herts Facebook page and LIKE the page. (If you like a page you are also following).
- LIKE the giveaway post pinned at the top and comment on why you’d like to win this great giveaway plus TAG a friend in the comments who you think would like a family pass to Geronimo.
- The names will be put in a hat and the winner will be drawn by Muddy Herts. The winner’s name will be posted on the Muddy Herts Facebook page.
Simple as that – Go, Follow, Like, Tag.
The competition ends at midnight on Tues 12 June 2018
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- The chance to win the giveaway ends at midnight on Tues 12 June.
- You win one family day pass to Geronimo Festival for Knebworth House festival admission. You can choose your day: Sat 30 June or Sun 1 July. The date must be specified at the time of confirming the prize. Each pass admits 4 people, and one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket).
- No alternative prize will be offered and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Geronimo has asked the winner of the giveaway to make a £20 donation to the charity Marie Curie.
- The prize includes most events and activities at Geronimo but does not include food and drink from any stalls or bar, or paid activities such as the fun fair and spa.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or in association with, Facebook. Facebook can’t be held liable for anything related to this promotion.