The lovely George IV pub in the village of Great Amwell, near Ware in Herts, is giving away a three-course lunch or dinner for four people (and trust us, you’ll want to make space for all three!) plus a bottle of house wine, to one lucky Muddy subscriber.
You’ll find a warm welcome and a cosy, pubby atmosphere at George IV, as well as a menu to rival the best restaurants around, thanks to the culinary skills of Head Chef Oliver D’Arcy. Think pimped-up pub classics (like tempura battered haddock and triple-cooked chips – yum!), alongside European inspired dishes (like Ras Al Hanout Spiced Monkfish Tail), plus some original options for veggies, then for afters – did someone say ‘hot chocolate fondant’? *drools* – there are some super scrummy puds to choose from.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is sign up (if you’re not already a Muddy subscriber) and enter. Good luck!
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Please answer this question
Q: In which century was George IV's reign in Britain?
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- To be used Tuesday-Friday and booked directly through George IV, subject to availability.
- A supplement will be issued for anything on the ‘Specials’ menu.
- Any additional drinks or extras are to be paid for by the individual.
- Menus are subject to change due to season and availability.
- Competition closes on 15 June 2019.
- Prize to be taken by 31st August 2019.