Fancy winning a pair of tickets to a local festival? Do we ever! Sadly we can’t enter (boooo), but you can (yaaaaay)! Wanna know what’s up for grabs? Course ya do…
Todd in the Hole is returning to Stevanage this year, from 16-18 July. It’s a celebration of our beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, live musical talent, family fun and country shows.
There’ll be tonnes (80 to be precise) of live music acts on the Main Stage, including The Killerz, Who Are You, Seven Wonders of Fleetwood Mac, Wrong Jovi, performing all your favourite tunes. The Busker’s Stage and the Woods stage will give a platform for up and coming local artists and new talent, and you can rock your socks off at Vincent’s stage.
Re-fuel with some tasty treats from the hand-picked foodie stalls, offering everything from Mexican street food to crispy duck and vegan treats, and swing by the array of specialist bars to find something chilled to wash it all down with.
VIP tickets you say…? Oh yes! The lucky winner will also have access to the VIP bar and terrace all weekend, (which provides a great view of the Main Stage), VIP parking, tickets to the after parties on Friday and Saturday night AND brunch and bubbles in the VIP Bar on Saturday and Sunday morning. That’ll do nicely!
Get clicking, and dust your tent off in anticipation (BYO-tent camping is included in the prize by the way!) Well, someone’s gotta win, and it might just be you!
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Prize includes camping on the main campsite from Friday - Monday. Winner must bring their own tent or campervan (*electrical hook-up for campervans is not included but can be booked separately here)
- Competition closes 12 July 2021
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entrants must live in the UK
- Once notified by email, the winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize or another winner may be chosen