One — or two — for the dads…
Oh, Muddy men. You’re a fine lot — and I know we tease and prod you a bit here on Muddy Stilettos (only because we know you love it really), but let it never be said that we never take you into consideration. Here are some cracking ideas that you can float in front of the missus — or misses — and drop massive hints about ready for the weekend.
Muddy mums, you’ll know, of of course that Father’s Day is just about the corner — Sunday 19 June — and if you’re anything like me, that’s all you’ll have done about it. Know that it’s coming. So, just for you, here’s a Muddy Guide for those gift buyers who want to avoid that wild-eyed panic that kicks in at about 4pm on the Saturday. (“Yes, you DO want to make your own card for Daddy…”) This year, let us all do better!
WHERE TO BUY THE GOODIES:
1. Damascus knife set, ProCook, £349
2. White Grizzli Overshirt, APC, Liberty London, £155
3. Cuban Tobacco & Oak Candle, Freya & Farley, £7
4. Sterling Silver & Leather Pen, Aspinal of London, £175
5. Portable Suitcase Barbecue, Gentleman’s Hardware, John Lewis, £55
6. Pie Lover’s Club, British Fine Foods, (One Month’s Membership) £30.00
7. Record player, GPO Attache, Muddy Boutique, £89.95
8. Nickel shaving set, Penhaligon’s, £136
9. Personalised sign, Not On The High Street, £17.50
10. Doctor Travel Bag, Muddy Boutique, £149
11. Lamberhurst Fine & Rare English Grape Brandy, Chapel Down, £150*
*Launching on Father’s Day (good things come to those who wait!)